Saturday, September 13, 2008

Warhammer Lives!






Royce invited someone he met through the internet over to play a warhammer game. Aric was a little busy and couldn't make it. Duncan told me that it isn't smart to give out personal information over the internet, but this time everything worked out ok. Jen was gracious enough to allow me the time to play, and take up her kitchen for a few hours.


There is also a picture of some figures I have been painting, and my new bat cave (aka Royce's side of the closet).
Now I don't have to spend 20 minutes setting up and cleaning up and can leave things a relative mess. Once again Jen has been gracious enough to allow me the space.

4 comments:

Aric and Sally said...

That games looks like it was really fun. It's cool to see pictures of your house and stuff too. The warwalkers paint job is awesome, I like the blue camo and bone weapons. I see you are still using the Easter Island head as well.

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Royce you've got some sweet painting skills! Good to hear Duncan is watching out for you. Looks like fuN!

Ryan and Sandy said...

Your Warhammer figures are so cool! You've always done such an amazing job of painting. Looks like you're serious about the game!

Dverning said...

HaHA! Behold the power of the internet... you and your disgustingly clean freehand canopy work have been hunted down! I was watching you creep into 2nd over at Saimhann's painting contest and wondered if you had a blog. (Bill Lewis/Dweomer/Dverning here...)

Might have to see about a game some time. I'm down in Tucson, but went to NAU and have a number of friends up in that area. Wish I could toss you some names for games, but they are all SCA or paper gamers... all of the 40kers I knew have moved to other locales. Don't know if it is still around, but there was a place called Little Shop of Magic that I used to play at all the time. There's also fairly regular events in Phoenix or Tucson that can be worth going to if you do competitive play.

Anyways, best of luck and see you around!